Description CNC Machine Operator for Second Shift needed in Sanford!
Schedule:Monday-Friday from 6:00am until 4:30pm.
Pay rate:$18.00 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Read CNC Programs
* Set up and operate one or more
CNC Machine(s) Duties:
* Read blueprints or work instructions to determine product specifications/tooling instructions
* Plan for operational sequences, while checking proper dimensions
* Start machine, setting tools, holding devices and maintaining coolant levels
* Ensure stock material or work pieces are against stops or fixtures
* Inspect pieces for defects using tools/rulers, calipers
* Make tool adjustments and change inserts
* Operate powered industrial truck
* Other duties as assigned Must have the following capabilities:
* Must use math to solve problems
* Accurately read tape measure to 1/32"
* Knowledge to decide which tools and/or equipment is needed to perform a job
* 1 - 2 years experience with CNC Machine operation and maintenance
* Basic knowledge of computers Assessments will be given by ResourceMFG prior to submitting
Candidates to Client - *** FOR THE FIRST TWO TO FOUR WEEKS WHILE IN TRAINING, SCHEDULE WILL BE SPLIT SHIFT, STARTING AT 12:30PM *** Qualified Candidates, Apply Now!!Apply Now