Want to jump start your career? We're looking for associates to start immediately in an entry level position!
Shift: Most positions are 1st shift 7A-3:30P; some 2nd shifts available too
Pay: Ranges $11.92 - $12.50, depending on position/department and skill set
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible to work safely to assemble packaging materials.
• Ensure the quality of all assembled product meets the customers’ expectations by performing all required quality checks according to the Company Quality Policy.
• Work in the most efficient manner to meet key operational goals.
• Participate in TPS activities, including Kaizen exercises
• Work with Floor Lead to develop corrective actions.
• Check all incoming stock against the factory card or SWI prior to machine set-up.
• Ensure that all Load tags, Finished and Component Inventories, are accurate.
• Review all Factory cards or Standard Work Instructions for accuracy.
• Monitor and record all waste off work cell on Production Schedule. Notify Floor Lead if waste levels are excessive.
• Accurately fill in all information of the Assembly First Checks Sheet.
• Record all required information on Production Schedule. Note the reasons for any inefficiencies.
• Assure that the work cell, and its surrounding area, are properly cleaned at the end of each shift.