ResourceMFG is seeking Supplier Quality Engineer in Richmond, KY.
Shifts: Various Shifts
• Reviewing our manufacturing specifications to identify materials needed for production.
• Visiting vendor facilities and observing the manufacturing environment to review and assess their procedures.
• Executing tools for calibration systems.
• Performing regular quality control audits to ensure vendors continue to work in compliance with company and federal standards.
• Performing capability assessments that verify supplier qualifications.
• Reviewing incoming supplies and products from vendors to check for defects and ensure quality.
• Conducting tests and assessments on products to identify quality issues.
• Maintaining detailed reports on supplier quality, including defect rates and areas that result in flaws.
• Providing technical advice and guidance to suppliers to reduce defect rates.
• Maintain successful relationships with supply, manufacturing, and merchandising departments.
• Serving as a liaison between Framebridge leadership and the vendors to identify quality issues and come up with solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Five years’ experience in manufacturing
• Excellent statistical analysis and quality assurance skills
• In-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of manufacturing and engineering
• Good working knowledge of quality control standards and government compliance
• Experience with manufacturing and production processes and engineering principles
• Ability to provide guidance to improve process efficiency
• Excellent communication and liaison skills