NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: Performs various production and /or packaging related jobs including but not limited to:
• Visually inspects product and bags of product and removes substandard product from the line.
• Assembles and prepares bags and boxes for product.
• Proper stacking and placement of finished cases on pallet.
• Proper coding and sealing of bags and boxes.
• Understands different case packs and weight ranges of product.
• Performs line sanitations as directed.
• Understands company quality standards for product defects and immediately reports excessive defect levels to the Team Leader.
• Performs and records various production readings.
• Assures that pallet label and sticker information is correct before affixing to the pallet and or product cases.
• Monitors packing equipment to ensure everything is working correctly. • Able to life/maneuver cases weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Communicates with your relief person or at shift change regarding any situations that have or may impact production operation.
• Demonstrates good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Sanitation Practices (GSP).
• Performs work within company standards and efficiencies.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations.
• Performs all other work as assigned.
Able to pass drug screen
Able to stand/bend for 8-10 hours a day
Ability to lift up to 20lbs, or 50lbs with team-liftingApply Now