One of our clients in Kalamazoo along Sprinkle Road is looking to bring on Robotic Technicians on all three of their shifts. These positions will be both temp-to-hire or direct hire positions based on experience and qualifications. These positions will be range in pay from $26.27-$39.07 based on experience and qualifications.
Title: Robot Technician
Shifts: 1st 6am-2:30pm M-F, 2nd 2pm-10:30pm, 3rd 10pm-6:30am Su-Th
Reports to: Production Service Manager
Description: Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
• Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
• Disassembly and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, and servometers.
• Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components. Maintain electromechanical equipment.
• Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
• Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
• Align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
• Attach wires between controllers.
• Test performance of robotic assemblies, using instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges
• Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
• Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
• Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
If you're interested and believe you're qualified, please apply here, visit www.resourcemfg.com, or call us atto learn more.Apply Now