ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Tulsa that is looking for a Quality Control Inspector!
Pay: $18+, depending on experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 1st, OT required depending on workload
QC Inspector Responsibilities:
• Ability to interpret drawing dimensions and perform measurements of the actual part.
• Competency in utilizing a tape measure, calipers, micrometers and other associated measuring devices.
• Perform visual inspection on incoming parts and finished product. • Support internal quality processes as well as the non-conforming material process.
• Support the Traceability & NACE Processes. • Process daily scrap “Red Bins” and process information into SharePoint
• Process rejected incoming material via the RTV Process and SharePoint.
• Perform Final Inspection of finished product.
• Perform In-Process First Article Inspections
• Generate Test Reports on finished product.
• Perform DFT (dry film thickness) inspection.
• Willingness to learn and perform PMI Testing, Spring Testing and FARO Arm Inspections.
• Yellow Belt CIP / Perfect Execution Overview Training (I, II, III)
• Encourage adherence to established procedures found in the QMS
• Must work safely and keep work area organized every day. (5S)
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Intermediate to advanced level of computer skills in email, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access and scanning of documentation.
• Must have good organizational and documentation skills.
• Must possess attention to detail.
• Possess Product Knowledge.
• Must have a proven attendance record.
Availability to work Saturday overtime.Apply Now