Recent New and Improved pay wages starting at $14/hr
This manufacturing facility is Centrally Located in Terre Haute
The Production Line Helper will assist in preparing the scrap plastic materials for reprocessing
• Some exposure to moving/heavy equipment, heat, and fumes
• Moderate to loud noise level
• Non-climate controlled environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows all job instructions provided by Supervisor/Management staff.
• Verifies the correct material is in the area and being fed into the grinder/shredder.
• Safely feeds material into the grinder/shredder at a steady rate while maintaining the proper amps.
• Maintains a work area that is neat and orderly.
• Alerts the Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor of any non-conforming material.
• Complies with all safety requirements and company policies.
• Adheres to all company, local, and federal procedures, guidelines, and policies regarding the protection of self and plant staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Follows directions and asks questions as needed.
• Pays attention to details.
• Possesses the ability to take initiative, completes assignments in a self-directed manner and works with minimal supervision.
• Possesses the ability to work within a team environment and collaborates with others to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Possesses ability to withstand hot/cold temperatures (non-temperature controlled environment)
• Ability to frequently push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to grasp, feel, and handle objects, including the ability to reach forward, backward, and overhead with hands and arms.
• Ability to twist, climb, balance, stoop, and squat.
• Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and ability to see color.
• Possesses the ability to stand for a majority part of the work day
Apply Now!Apply Now