Do you want to work for a great company in town? Apply today and start your new career at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility that offers advancement opportunity, a clean environment and a family work environment.
Shift: Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Location: Lafayette, IN
Essential Job Functions:
· Help keep the library organized and documents filed on shelves in order to assist in the retrieval of documents.
· Input document information into the library database.
· Prepare documents for off-site / on-site storage and send to appropriate locations when necessary under the guidance of the Evonik Document Services Assistant for the library.
· Purge records on shelves according to the site records retention schedule (when applicable) under the guidance of the Evonik Document Services Assistant for the library.
· Print, issue, and coil new laboratory notebooks.
· Process and assist in audits for retrieval of documents.
· Act as the second person verifier of issued Batch Production Records (BPRs).
· Prepare BPRs for scanning (remove coils) and scan documents when ready.
· Pick up dispositioned BPRs from the large molecule area when notified to be stored in the library.
· Laminating job aids for the business areas.
· Enter training data into training database (yellow sheets).
· Update and route instructor approval forms through electronic document management system.
· Special projects as requested.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Good organizational, time management, and attention to detail skills.
· Self-directed, self-managed, reliable, and capable of success with minimal supervision.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with varied personnel / multiple levels in the organization.
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with aggressive deadlines.
· Learns eDMS and training database to become familiar with them to help support other areas of Document Services.
· Ask questions when clarification is needed.
· Become proficient at various computer applications.