We are currently looking to hire 3 Experience Full Cycle Warehouse Associates for a Direct Hire position in Norcross GA. We are assisting a Manufacture with bringing on Qualified Warehouse Associates to their Norcross Team. There is NO 90 probation or waiting period to start directly with this company. Please review the Full Job Description before you apply. $14 - $16, depends on experience
Shift: 1st Shift Location: Norcross Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job involves all aspects of warehouse operations related to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and operating forklift to store materials as well as all other activities related to maintaining a high-quality work environment and being a team player.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions: • Must be trained in all phases of warehouse operations. • Daily housekeeping of warehouse. • Pick and pack parts for customer orders. • Receive and stock freight in hard locations. • Assemble and stock modification kits. • Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing. • Loading and unloading of LTL and small package carrier trucks. • Initiate good customer service by giving prompt, efficient and friendly service to internal and external customers. • Abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions. • Abide by all safety rules and uses all appropriate safety equipment. • Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma / GED.
• Solid understanding of warehouse operations.
• 3+ years’ experience in shipping, utilizing UPS World Ship, Fed Ex, and LTL truck shipments
• 3+ years’ experience in receiving, cycle counting, and inventory control
• 2-3 years of prior experience operating a forklift
• Must be well versed with use of computer. SAP is a plus but not required.
• Good verbal communication skills and legible handwriting.
• Ability to understand and execute instructions.
• Solid reading skills. Must be able to read orders and match the items on shipping tickets to items picked.