We Are Hiring! ResourceMFG has openings for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Line lead Opportunities within a cosmetics manufacture in Chatsworth, CA
Kick Start Your Career in Manufacturing. Great Pay & Benefits.
If you are looking for a stable job with a reliable company, look no further. ResourceMFG is actively hiring the right Production Line Leads for one of our top customers in the area. Offering competitive weekly pay and benefits with no previous experience needed, this is a great place to start!
1st shift - 7:30am - 4pm + overtime and weekends
2nd shift – 3:30pm – 12:00am (+$.50 shift differential)
2nd shift – 11pm – 7:30am (+$ 1.00 shift differential)
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00 DOE
Fulltime – Performance to Hire opportunity to receive company benefits.
• Lead and supervise production staff within a cosmetic manufacturing environment
• As a line lead would overlook fulltime and temporary employees
• Ensuring daily job production orders are completed to company and clients standards
• Ensure that production line have the necessary equipment pre-production
• Know what each product requires to be properly assembled and packaged
• Ensure production areas are maintain clear and clean to ensure safe work environment
• Ensure that all SOP’s and GMP’s are followed by everyone in the production floor
• Interact with Production Management and QA department to ensure production quality and schedule are on track
• Call line mechanics when production machinery break down or need them to look at a possible issue
• Ensure that the first pass quality levels meet or exceed departmental goals
• Assist Area Managers in training all employees on quality requirements
• Conduct a thorough line clearance prior to start up
• Identify and implement corrective actions to ensure that lines are operating at 100% efficiency to standard
• Redirect support staff as necessary
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
• 2 years of Production Line lead experience (Cosmetic industry a plus)
• HS Diploma or GED
• Valid CA Driver License
• Able to read, write and communicate in English
• Ability to lift 50 pounds .
• Follow all company policies and procedures and keep up with the department demands.