3rd shift – 11pm – 7am
Over time and weekends may be required.
*Temp to hire opportunity
Perform bulk product handling functions in the Production Department, which includes cleaning and sanitizing for all production equipment accordance to G.M.P’s. Pull bulk products and locate to proper filling line. Hook-up all bulk product to filling line. Prepare bulk product and equipment in support of the Production schedule. Additional duties and responsibilities are frequently assigned by supervision.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Verify bulk as required for assigned filling lines.
2. Review and maintains continuous production schedule for work assignments, by switching batches, washing and troubleshooting problems. Verify proper paperwork and perform real-time transactions for bulk issuance.
3. Cooperate with Production and Quality Control to accomplish schedule adherence
4. Disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble pipes, pumps, tanks and filter housings.
5. Perform manufacturing equipment cleaning, lubrication, housekeeping and sanitizing in assigned area.
6. Utilize forklift for obtaining bulk and transporting to line.
7. Assists in all maintenance housekeeping chores in sanitizing room and shop.
8. Work in compliance with company safety policies and OSHA requirements.
9. Support leadership in Quality Investigations
10. Adheres to all GMP’s
11. Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• A mechanical aptitude.
• Able to work overtime on weekdays and weekends with a minimum amount of notice.
• Able to use basic hand tools.