ResourceMFG is recruiting for Test Technicians to take on an 11-month assignments with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Pay: $21 per hour
Shift: M-F 07:30am - 04:00pm
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: This person will have responsibility for conducting hands-on performance testing to evaluate product life and assure product performance and reliability. Classification of this position is contingent on the candidates ability to complete the following tasks:
• Specific Test Technician responsibilities may include:
• Perform design and production validation testing.
• Document test procedures and results in a technical form.
• Troubleshoot basic machine malfunctions.
• Monitor and calibrate test equipment to ensure that all processes are operating correctly. • Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and in a timely manner.
• Procure necessary supplies to support test programs.
• Set-up tests using test hardware and software including data acquisition systems, as required.
• Document test results in a structured and technical format using standard computer software.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Willingness to do hands-on testing.
• OK written and excellent verbal communication skills.
• Basic understanding of engineering concepts, drawings and schematics (mechanical, electrical & hydraulic).
• Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team, under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Apply Today!Apply Now