Shift: 2nd and 3rd (training on 1st)
Pay: $14/hr+ depending on experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Move material from and to work centers, encompassing the entire shop and peripherals. This is to ensure that all cut parts arrive at their work centers in a timely manner.
2. Add and remove stocked materials in the computer (3D Inventory) immediately to keep the material inventory correct and updated in real time.
3. Provide racks, carts, or boxes upon delivery of materials.
4. Properly paint and label all materials with color codes, heat #'s, and P.O. #'s.
5. Is a productive member of his/her department and adheres to all of RMT, Inc. policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all RMT, Inc. employees.
6. Practice good housekeeping habits. Including but not limited to placing bundle of cast material in racks and putting away all material that the saw and barrel lathe operators are finished cutting. Also, all wood, banding, and trash must be cleared from the steel room on a continuing basis.