ResourceMFG has a 1st and 2nd shift Brake Press Operator openings in Chatsworth, CA. within a metal fabrication company that makes metal enclosures.
Pay: $18 - $20 hr
2nd shift: 3:30 – 12am
Must be able to work up to 12 hours days.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Long term – performance to hire opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Operator capable of performing skilled work in setting up and operating a standard AMADA Press Brake to form sheet metal to precision tolerances. Reports to Brake department lead or/and Shop management.
• Sets up and performs BRAKE operations on AMADA style Brake Machinery to specifications of work orders and fabrication prints/drawings without supervision.
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings or fabrication prints as needed for accurate and safe brake operation.
• Must understand and calculate bend deduction allowances as required to properly and safely set up AMADA air bend tooling.
• Applicant must be able to follows work order directions and safely produces required quantity of parts efficiently and within the required tolerance and cosmetic quality.
• Must performs light level daily maintenance on assigned brake press equipment.
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities