Do you want to work in a work place where people succeed through respect, collaboration and trust? Toyota is one of the world’s most respect and environmental conscience companies. Team work and respect for people are key to our success along work life balance.
The primary responsibility of this role is to improve reliability of equipment operations through deep analysis of failure points. Lead and implement kaizens, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance practices which support reduced cost through improved equipment reliability.
Reporting to Paint Manager and working with others to set priorities focus on equipment which has the highest impact on shop operations improving Equipment Operational Availability > 1%.
What you’ll be doing
• Lead all reliability activities and implementing equipment or process changes to Job Plans
• Review OEM Manuals Pulling in Necessary Conditions and Specific task to PM plan preventing Equipment Failures
• Update Preventive Maintenance procedure which are clear and concise.
• Support risk mitigation on electrical equipment through investigation of previous failure in industry and other NAMC.
• Provide current industry Predictive Maintenance technologies, which are effective and low cost.
*Pay rate is based on experience.
What you bring
Added Bonus if you have