- Provides general support to visitors (welcoming, GMP and safety equipment support) performing receptionist duties.
- Ensures smooth operation of facility equipment (restrooms, doors, sinks, printers, office equipment etc.) and as required calling for repairs or replacing faulty equipment.
- Processing and distributing incoming mail
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of common areas implementing 5 S’s
- Manages janitorial associate ensuring facility cleanliness in non-operational areas is performed effectively (restrooms, aisles, outside facility)
- Provides Induction training (safety, 5Ss, policies, GMPs, etc.) to new employees
- Supports in the development, implementation and documentation of the Training Matrix program including record keeping
Purchasing and Vendors (20%)
- Ensures inventories and orders of consumables, office supplies and kitchen and lunchroom supplies
- Assists in vendor controls [lab coats, gloves, (Aramark), chemicals (Ecolab), pest control, vending machine] and reporting any issues. Approving invoices and assigning them to the right account.
Human Resources Support (20%)
- Manages Tsheets, ensuring timecards are entered correctly, resolving issues and presenting to supervisor for approval before sending it to payroll
- Supports H.R. and supervisor to document, scan and file performance evaluations, warnings, and any feedback given to associates
- Supports management in the organization of personnel events such as family day, holiday gifts, contests, etc.
- Supports management in preparing Weekly and Monthly meeting presentations for associates.
- Supporting travelling arrangements (booking, Documenting/ Processing expense reports)
- Supports the coordination of the plant access system (security access)
- Maintains associate’s records related to vacations, performance reviews, doctor’s notes, and disciplinary actions
- Supports Warehouse activities as required, for example during the End of the Month inventory count
- Supports weekly cycle-count inventory and End of the Month inventory processes
IT support (5%)
- Responsible for installing and configuring software, computer systems, printers and the wifi network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware, including printers, wifi network, laptops, ipads etc.
- Support associates and help them resolve their technical problems.
- Work with the HQ IT Systems team to escalate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Scans Operations documents (Travelers and Training Records) and files them in electronic folders
- Back up for entering METRC Data in the external METRC System
- Performs Process audits as required
- Maintain Equipment Inventory updated
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in the use of computers, including accounting software, database software, document management software, and Microsoft Office
- Network (wifi) systems proficiency a plus e.g., configure wireless networks
- Strong communication skills: ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to define priorities on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plusApply Now