2nd shift Injection Molding Operators Needed Immediately.
Monday through Friday - 3:30 pm to 11:45 pm
1) Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and handtools.
2) Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
3) Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
4) Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
5) Removes finished product from dies, using handtools.
6) Trims excess material from part, using knife.
7) May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
8) May perform other job duties as required by client.
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours per day
- Ability to twist, reach and pull parts 8 -10 hours per day
- Candidates should be able to pass all required testing and prescreening
- Good work ethic and clean attendance record
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
*** We offer immediate benefits as well as online courses thru Penn Foster University ***Apply Now