ResourceMFG in Battle Creek is looking to fill a general labor position for a growing local company. This position will be responsible for ensuring the efficient production operation of the shaping equipment and the effective transfer of trays to the appropriate carts and the end of the assembly line.
This position is a 90 day temp to hire position.
Shift Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, occasional overtime on Friday
Hourly Rate: $14.00
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of assigned work.
• Basic mechanical aptitude is required.
• Experience working with, and ability to read measuring devices such as a ruler and caliper is required.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry-out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic equipment maintenance.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Basic computer skills to include experience working with MS Office applications and data entry.
While employed with ResourceMFG, please ask how you are eligible for many perks.
Such as: health insurance, free online courses, discounts from certain phone carriers, etc.
Get a $200 sign-on bonus!
Previous machine operation and/or manufacturing experience is preferred.
High School Diploma / GED
Good attention to detail
Experience with calipers desirable
Good problem solver
Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot