Provide support to Blending and Filling departments by cleaning production equipment, pull bulk products and locate to proper filling line, and hook-up all bulk product to fulling line and prepare bulk product and equipment in support of the Production schedule.
• Perform manufacturing equipment cleaning and housekeeping in assigned area, such as cleaning of previously used holding tanks and cleaning machine parts and equipment.
Hook hoses from tanks with blend to correct line for filling.
• Cooperate with Blending and Production to accomplish schedule adherence.
• Assists maintenance mechanics with pre-set ups and other duties as needed.
• Keep line clean and free of obstacles at all times, clean if small chemical spill occurs.
• Utilize forklift for obtaining bulk and transporting to line.
• Assist filling and packaging lines as needed.
Must have at least 1+ye experience with Hook Up technicianApply Now