Local metals manufacturer is seeking a General Labor associate to help with all around duties of a sheet metal fabrication and machine shop. Candidate will help manage, move, load, store and retrieve materials, supplies, and raw stock.
Essential Job Functions:
• Working all areas of the shop.
• Deburr Parts when required.
• Running equipment when required.
• Perform routine shop maintenance including daily Fork Lift checks.
• Pre-staging for CNC Equipment; including material, tools, gages, and documentation review based on production needs as outlined by Department supervisors
• Other duties as assigned.