The position of Chemical Pre-Weigh will include, but not limited to the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Follows set Manufacturing Instructions, SOPs and GMP
• Ensures all specified material types and quantities of liquid or solid raw ingredients are measured using automated dispensing systems, manual scales
• Will document measurements and as assigned according to formula varying from 1-gram to 3,000-pounds
• May assist in the handling, dispensing and sampling of hazardous raw materials.
• Assists in the daily cleaning/sanitization of equipment: Scoops, spoons, buckets, drums, kettles, mixers, pumps, utensils and compounding rooms.
• Performs daily environmental monitoring according to schedule and SOP.
• Moves chemical or material by hand or forklift.