Fountain Valley, CA
The Plater will perform the surface finishing processes for one or more of the following plating procedures: soap line, chemical stripping, and/or oxidation in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
Hours: 3:15pm - 11:45pm
Monday - Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Apply electroplated finishes or oxide to plumbing and accessory components.
• Immerse plumbing and accessory components in cleaning or coating solutions for specified times. (oxides)
• Apply electroplated coatings (copper, nickel, chrome etc.) plumbing and accessory components using standard electroplating technology. (Per Sops)
• Report any unusual plating rejects/issues to the Product
• Ability to Rack and Unrack product
• Ability to follow COVID protocol and wear a mask or face shield
• Attention to detail and always alert to ensure safety
• Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
• Able to lift at least 50lbs. with ease
• Stand and bend for an entire shift
• Experience in a manufacturing and in a general labor production setting is helpfulApply Now