Utility Workers needed on for a new client in York, PA
$16.00 per hour ($1.00 Shift differential)
$100 Sign on bonus (after 160 hours worked)
• Ensure proper packing and packaging of product in accordance with specific customer requirements.
• Inspect finished products to ensure it conforms to customer requirements.
• Discard defective bottles and report poor quality issues to management.
• Prepare materials to support production line changeovers to include mix and regrind material.
• Monitor operation of conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines.
• May operate bagger and de-bagging machines.
• May operate bottle decoration or silkscreen equipment.
• Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand-pack materials.
• Load and unload materials from trucks.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Concerning the Corona Virus, all proper precautions have been taken to ensure a safe and risk free work place. Some of these include:
ResourceMFG offers weekly pay, immediate benefits, career advancement and much MORE! Apply today and join a rewarding TEAM!
General Warehouse Associates: