ResourceMFG is hiring for manufacturing employees who are interested in a machine operator role that is open immediately in Marysville, WA.
Manufacturing Worker Duties:
Responsible for ensuring the production line is running to performance and quality standards, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers (mixers), performs housekeeping duties which include sweeping, and inventory management. Operate a computer controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
-Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine
- Ensures the shakers are filled to keep the flow of material to the production lines
- Ensures the correct roll stock is being used and places it on the machine
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks
- Communicates with the material handler if the material should have more moisture or switched to another material
- Completes production documentation insuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day.
-Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays.
APPLY TODAY!Apply Now