• Perform tasks to meet production, safety and quality requirements.
• Prepping vehicles, taping/un-taping, and cleaning.
• Good attention to detail is a must.
• Work well with hands a must.
• Attitude is everything with this position (so good disposition a must)
• Good customer service background, preferable.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time with no issues.
-Must be able to work C Crew (SPLIT SHIFT) Fri/Sat 6:45am-6:30pm & Sun/Mon 6:45pm to 6:30am.
-Must be able to attend orientation prior to start.
-Must be able to stand for long periods in a warehouse setting.
-No experience needed, training available.