ResourceMFG is currently hiring loader operators for a company in Marysville, WA. Weekly overtime!
Shift: 3:00pm-1:30am Monday-Saturday
Loader Operator Duties:
-Using a heavy equipment loader, pushes product to ensure segregation of materials and places material in the machines to ensure the machines have a continuous flow of material.
- Prepares product by using the Bill of Materials to ensure the correct ingredients are used in the correct proportions
- Receives load tickets from haulers, ensures accuracy, signs, accumulate until the end of the day and forwards the tickets in a neat and clean appearance to the office personnel for inventory entry
Loader Operator Requirements:
-Ability to operate and maintain heavy equipment (loader/dozer)
- Ability to maintain stockpile slopes to ensure safe work environment
- Ability to sit in a loader for many hours in a dusty, hot environment
- Ability to climb into and out of equipment repeatedly
APPLY NOW!Apply Now