ResourceMFG is now hiring for an second shift Administrative Assistant in the Marysville area!
Shift Time: 3pm-1:30am Mon-Fri with potential overtime Saturdays
Administrative Assistant Summary: Responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex clerical duties in support of the plant operations at plant level including the production, warehousing and distribution functions.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Assists in the efficient running of the office by performing various clerical duties including processing of incoming mail, filing, answering phones and greeting and assisting visitors
- Enters and confirms customer orders
- Performs Accounts Payable functions
- Maintains routine records and reports such as inventory records.
- Reviews and proofs calculations, compiles information and generates reports as requested-
- Serves as a backup for the Dispatcher and Office Manager for critical functions such as dispatching and payroll
The Administrative candidate needs:
- 2-4 years experience in an office environment. Experience in a manufacturing industry is preferred but nor required.
- Ability to work independently, preparing and maintaining records and reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. This position involves interactions with customers as well as fellow employees.