Our client in Kalamazoo is looking to bring on experienced candidates for a Quality Assurance Inspector position on 2nd and 3rd Shift in their manufacturing warehouse where your safety is a priority.
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Duties:
Benefits for Quality Assurance Inspectors include:
• Knowledge of VDA inspection criteria.
• Ability to stand up 8 hours, including up to 2 hours at a time.
• Job requires frequent bending, stooping, twisting, reaching and repetitive motion of hands.
• Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, frequently lifts 10 – 20 lbs.
• Job requires basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division), reading and writing English. Must be able to read ruler measurements.
• Familiar with Quality Management System (QMS) for IATF requirements and Environmental Management System (EMS) for ISO 14001 (2015)