Drawn Products Operator
1. Receive, comprehend and follow traveler instructions, procedures, drawings and/or verbal instructions.
2. Operate various machines assigned to Drawn Products Operator, including set-up, in a manner which meets quality and productivity standards. Assist with complex machine set-up and equipment operation.
3. Recognize variations from proper equipment/machine performance and seek corrective assistance when other than normal adjustments are required.
4. Assist supervision in developing new methods and techniques to improve processes and quality of products.
5. Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
6. Perform routine maintenance of equipment, including preventive maintenance and maintaining cleanliness of equipment and work area.
7. Perform training/operation of equipment assigned to Drawn Products Technicians, and conduct training of Manufacturing Technicians.
8. Support and participate in the organization's Continuous Improvement program.
9. Perform statistical process control.Apply Now