Industry leader in industrial manufacturing is now an EHS Coordinator
This position requires prior experience. Please review the job details/requirements below.
If you feel this position is a fit for your skill-set please apply with a updated copy of your resume.
• Assist with the investigation of incidents to establish root cause and develop required action plans with relevant processes.
• Assist with risk assessments as required and follow up control measures to completion.
• Advise employees and managers on company procedures and legal requirements within the level of a Coordinators knowledge.
• Updates internal reports/records/work instructions with regards to incidents, near misses and accidents. As well as, compliance of existing and new products against domestic regulatory requirements and international regulation(s), (such as GHS, REACH, RoHS, etc.).
• Supports the EH&S department to establish best practices and methods within the plant to ensure JSA/5S objectives are maintained in equipment installations and process development, ergonomics, evaluation of new raw materials, etc.
• Carry out EHS training, onboarding sessions for managers and employees as required.
• Assist with the coordination of industrial hygiene/ergonomics evaluations to ensure engineering controls are effective and new materials are properly evaluated against new or changing regulatory requirements.
• Performs daily walks around the plant to identify, evaluate and communicate safety hazards/risks that can be identified. (I.e. chemical, electrical, mechanical, heat, cold, etc.).
• Attend educational workshops, seminars/webinars and review professional publications
• Be involved in undertaking action plans and strategic goals to ensure continuing compliance with environmental, health, and safety.
• Coordinate with other departments the contractors' training on EHS rules applied for the scope of the projects.
• Support other departments on EH&S topics and participate in different projects assigned by management.
• Support on the preparation and revise the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) / GHS labels of finish goods and intermediate products and review the shipment of hazardous waste for compliance as needed.