Summary: Our vision for this position is to safely produce highly quality products by effectively executing manufacturing systems in relation to safety, quality, productivity, cost containment and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure and applies proper use of personal protect equipment (PPE).
Promotes a safe work environment.
• Operate and maintain equipment in the weld and assembly area including, but not limited to robotic weld cells, automated assembly equipment, manual weld equipment and manual assembly equipment.
• Monitor quality of products using measuring tools, gauges, and fixtures.
• Reading and interpreting job instruction sheets and inspection forms.
• Record keeping with respect to quality, productivity and downtime.
• Completion of daily log entries.
• Effectively execute the principles of lean manufacturing.
Requirements/Qualifications: • High School Diploma or GED equivalent • Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred. • Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. • Must be able to understand basic math and have the ability to use a calculator and tape measure (metric / standard tolerance) • Must be able to make good judgment decisions concerning parts, quality, etc. • Mechanical aptitude • Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills
Physical Demands The physical demands of this job include walking, sitting, standing, bending, squatting, twisting and climbing throughout the day. Lifting up to 40 lbs is often required. May be required to push scrap with a resistance of 40 lbs as well.
-NO experience needed
-MUST have GED/H.S. Diploma
-MUST have steel toe shoes/boots
-MUST be able to work 3rd shift, 11pm-7am.
-MUST be able to work 7 days if needed, depending on client production