World-renowned electrical manufacturing leaders is now hiring for a over night Production Supervisor.
Pay Rate: $26 hourly
This position requires previous experience as a production supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
• Provides work direction and oversight to assigned crew in the execution of the Production schedule; operates Production equipment when required.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and following all safety rules and procedures. Monitor and promote safe work habits at all times.
• Completes and performs performance evaluations of crewmembers; issues disciplinary action when necessary.
• Responsible for reporting production issues to the Production Manager.
• Use ERP system to record inventory movements, capture production data, and record consumption of materials production.
• Coordinate training for new operators
• Maintains joint responsibility for housekeeping and the appearance of the operation.
• Works with other members of Production to achieve and atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement.
• Ability to set priorities
• Able to stand for long periods
• Able to work any assigned shift
• Able to work overtime as assigned