Riverview Company Now Hiring Experienced Electro-Mechanical Assemblers
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 6:00am - 2:30pm
PAY: $17.50 - $20.83ph
• Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
• Must be able to read a tape measure down to decimals
• Mechanical aptitude
• Will be putting together large circuit breakers panels; might be some wiring but nothing hot; mostly running large cables in area for others to wire (beige units on attached flyer)
• Will do a quick test on drawings/prints, measurements during interview (~1 hour total)
• Candidates such as handyman, electrician or electrical helper/apprentice, car mechanic, mechanical assembler
• Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Must be able to read a tape measure down to decimals.
• Mechanical skills and prior experience working with hand tools.
• Forklift and crane experience a plus.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify alternative approach to problems that arise during shift.
• Ability to work with unit teams in various levels.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
• Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instruction