Warehouse Associates - Clearwater, FL - Monday - Friday 9-6 pm with an hour lunch
We need a top-notch individual to help us maintain our inventory. Our inventory is constantly moving out and being replaced which means quick and accurate filing is an integral part of our operation. The mission and purpose of this post is to accurately file away our printed inventory stock so other staff can easily find, use and fulfill mailing orders. You will handle every order printed by our Manufacturing Division, label it and file it away, keeping the inventory in good working order.
- Taking boxes of customers’ postcards (our inventory) and putting them in the correct locations in our shelving unit
- Keeping the shelving unit organized and maintained
- Pulling boxes down from shelving units and getting them to the mail addressing and shipping teams
- Must be willing to work hard and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills with customers and teammates
- Must be willing to help tasks within the Delivery team not related to inventory
- Must be physically able to lift 30-50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be physically able to be on your feet for majority of the day
- Will need to operate a forklift and pallet jack (we will train on both of these)
- Basic computer skills
• Amazing customer service skills. Very friendly and professional.
• Basic computer skills.
• Able to take instructions and duplicate them as given.
• Composure under pressure with any deadlines or quotas.
• Able to work in a faced paced environment.Apply Now