Monday-Friday 1st shift
$18 an hour
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! Select Staffing is NOW HIRING! This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
Job Description: Responsible for providing accounting support within the company. Ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable and receivable duties, and assists accounting firm personnel. Maintain payroll records and facilitate corrections, updates and final reports. Other duties to support the Human Resource Manager.
1. Compile invoices and purchase orders for accurate billings and approvals.
2. Input vendor invoices into QuickBooks for payment.
3. Run open PO reports and work with management and supervisors to close out completed purchase orders.
4. Issue AP checks weekly, acquire signatures and mail to vendors.
5. Create and process wire transfers.
6. Reconcile AR checks received, update customer payment status and deposit checks; perform journal vouchers to adjust fees.
7. Create sales orders for customer PO’s.
8. Create invoices in QuickBooks and bill open invoices to customers. Update databases with invoice totals.
9. Contact customers for past due accounts to keep receivables current.
10. Reconcile bank accounts for checking and payroll.
11. Process payroll biweekly and update appropriate spreadsheets.
12. Maintain accounting records for accounting firm close month end processes.
13. Prepare inventory reporting and invoicing for month end.
14. Maintain petty cash.
15. Research, track and resolve accounting issues.
16. Other duties as assigned by management.
17. Assist with maintaining expense reports for management.
? Proficiency in Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
? Professional attitude and appearance
? Solid written and verbal customer service communication skills
? Excellent organizational skills
? Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks