Pay Rate: Based upon experience
Bring in your resume to the office at 2501 Ohio Blvd Terre Haute, IN 47803
Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
· Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
· Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs and calibration.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
· Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Read blueprints and specifications
· Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
· Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
· Accept or reject finished items
· Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
· Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
· Report inspection and test data
· After visual and measurement tests, continue products on for final process
· After final process complete, transfer to pallet for inventory recording
· Other assignments as directed by Plant ManagerApply Now