Looking for a QA Inspector for a local medical manufacturing company in South Jacksonville!
Pay: $15 per hour
Shift: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
|The Quality Assurance Inspector position performs finished part and product
examinations and in-process inspections. Ensures conformance utilizing controlled
procedures with inspection tasks, product description, and reference materials.
|• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
• Perform finished part and product inspection both at final and in-process.
• Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of sampling processes.
• Contributes and assists with process improvements.
• Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant
facilities and equipment when necessary.
• Assist in quality training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
• Assists in Implementation and maintenance of preventative maintenance programs.
• Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness with plant personnel.
• Assures quality assurance areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply Today! Schedule your interview at 904.399.4171