We are hiring super heroes!
We are looking for people with shipping/receiving experience to work a full time Material Handler position. We will provide the training!
ResourceMFG and ABB immediate opportunities for an Experienced Material Handler in the RECEIVING Dept. in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a full time Material Handler job with advancement potential. There are medical benefits and paid time off available when hiring requirements are met.
Duties will include:
•Operation of sit down forklift -Perform top quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Use the proper hand tools and equipment to assemble or manufacture the product
• Ensure standard operating procedures and processes are followed accurately
• Ensure quality standards are met for the manufactured product
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
Role Overview: The Material Handler supports the timely and accurate distribution and receiving of finished and raw components.
• Experience in a shipping/receiving department, material handling experience required
• Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
• Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
• Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
• Years of experience in related field: 1-3.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting.
• Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required.Apply Now