Hiring Urgently! Resume needed: send to email@example.com
**Electrical Background needed!
1. electrical assembler
2. electrical wiring
3. control wiring, switch gears, compression lugs, schematics,
4. cabling, wiring, strip, crimp, splice, terminate
• Read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings to perform work correctly and identify areas for improvement as applicable.
• Follow instructions of the electrical supervisor and suggest improvements.
• Safely work with all equipment, machines, and tools required for job completion.
• Listen and follow directions from supervisors and management.
• Verify conformance of work to specifications.
• Exhibit quality workmanship that adheres to engineering and customer specifications.
• Work in a timely, efficient manner to meet all daily performance objectives.
• Maintain tools and equipment in proper working condition.
• Identify assembly and production issues.
• Complete Time Reporting sheets.
• Ensure work environment is clean and safe.
• Report inventory use as required. Required Qualifications:
• Ability to read and understand posted bulletins