ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving clerk in Chatsworth, CA.
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm plus overtime and weekends
Environment: Need to be able to work in the outside environment as there are no walls.
• Pulls customer orders and prepares them for shipment.
• Loads/unloads trucks.
• Processes small packages (UPS, FEDEX).
• Keys or scans shipping transactions into the manufacturing system.
• Prepares Bills of Lading, packing slips, freight bills, and airway bills for all outgoing materials.
• Copies and distributes paperwork, as needed.
• Maintains records and files paperwork in accordance with established procedures.
• Works with customer service in executing expedited shipments and obtaining Proof of Deliveries (POD’s).
• Responsible for routing outbound freight.
• Obtains quotes for transportation of product.
• Monitors carrier performance and freight charges.
• Prepares freight claims.
• Schedules LTL carriers and full trucks.
• Maintains the Transportation Management System (TMS) data.
• Prepares export documentation.
• Forklift experience a must
• Warehouse experience
• 2 medical plans options
• Sick Pay
• Referral Bonus
• Free continuing education opportunities
• Career advancement opportunities
• Pre-employment screenings
• Resume is required
• Must have reliable transportation
• 3+ years warehouse experience
• UPS/FedEx experience
• Able to work OT