Now Hiring! Nashville Area! Mon - Fri, with one Saturday a month of over time.
Job Title: Utility Associate
The purpose of this job is to do what is most necessary to continue and improve production in the warehouse. Keeping regular maintenance on the machines and parts is a common occurrence. Working with others within the facility to uphold a high standard of cleanliness and safety is a priority.
1. Keep the warehouse clean and organized
2. Pick up cardboard and fill compactor
3. Filling in, if necessary, to keep production in a “positive” state
4. Warehouse cleaning (sweeping, etc)
5. Demonstrate accurate verbal and written communication skills.
6. Be willing and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment to support business objectives.
1. Ability to multitask and prioritize
2. Capable of working overtime if needed including extra hours during the week and some Saturday mornings.
1. Standing and walking throughout the facility for extended periods of time
2. Visual abilities to include reading, distance vision and peripheral vision
Apply Today!Apply Now