We are looking for qualified multitasking, 5 axes programmer. If you are interested in working in a dynamic environment where the stress of cheaper and faster isn’t the top priority, and being hands-on involved in an R&D environment sounds good, then please respond by sending in your resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write CNC programs for Doosan MX1600ST Multitasking CNC.
• Write CNC programs for Doosan NHP4000 Horizontal CNC with RPS pallet cell.
• Write CNC programs for HAAS VMCs with 5 axis rotary.
• Design workholding, tooling and fixtures as needed to support CNC machines, and other projects.
• Optimize or rewrite existing NC programs to decrease cycle times and increase efficiency.
• Introduce and implement lean practices to improve the manufacturing process, reducing cycle times, set-up times and improve repeatability.
• Train and mentor other Programmers and Operators in day to day operations, including answering questions and problem solving.
• Work with Design Engineers and various department heads to create new products and improve existing products.
Benefits and Perks
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Part of a collaborative R&D team.
• Creative and dynamic hands-on environment.
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
• Highly experienced with Mastercam software.
• Capable of programming mill/turn CNC machines.
• Capable of programming 5 axis VMC
• Capable of programming HMC with pallet cell.
• Solid background in fixture and work holding design.
• LEAN manufacturing practices
• Experience with Solidworks is a plus.
• Strong hands-on, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong team working abilities.
• Experience with Automation is a plus.