ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for an experienced Machinist
2nd shift 2:20pm-12:50am ; $15.00 Apex NC
The Machinist is responsible for machining to print all products related to department production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Handles total inspection tools processed to print requirements.
• Meets delivery schedules and requires overtime when needed.
• Handles flex work shift to meet production requirements.
• Oversees training of employees for department development.
• Maintain proper production paperwork and scanning with accuracy.
• As a machinist you may be in charge of machining parts on various machines including grinding, lathe, DMF, FP50, and other machines as assigned.
• Ability to read blueprints and carry out machining to precise measurements
• Comprehend G code and be able to edit programs
• Ability to use measuring devices such as mics, calibers, and gauge blocks (additional measuring devices may be needed to carry out essential duties and responsibilities)
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education/Experience: