ResourceMFG is not hiring for experienced forklift operators for a busy manufacturing facility in plant city! the Forklift operator will be with handing responsibilities that includes dunnage, raw materials and finished goods. Loading and unloading inbound/outbound shipments at the plant or outside warehouse.
Ideal candidates have experience in a manufacturing setting.
Shift: 645am to 7pm
***Rotating shifts, every other weekend is required!
Pay: $14 an hour
Is responsible for all phases of facility storage and shipping operations in a safe and efficient manner and for properly completing necessary paperwork and scanning functions. They are responsible for ensuring that they follow all work instructions, safety and quality procedures required to complete their job. Works with conversion to ensure the production of quality product to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Remove finish goods from productions lines and place in either warehouse location or on shuttle trucks and/or move raw materials to production lines.
- Adheres to all work instructions, safety rules, housekeeping procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Loads and/or unloads trailers.
- Maintains a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all transactions and product scanning.
- Documents all shipments, both inbound and outbound.
- Verifies that the quality of the product sent on outbound loads meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Responsible for participating in weekly inventories.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have flexibility of job assignment.
- Self-motivated and Team oriented.
- Must possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to operate forklift.
- Must be able to read shipping and receiving documents.
- Must complete warehouse competency checklist.
- Strong computer skills.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical effort required, continuous mental and visual attention required.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Walk up stairs
- Manual dexterity
- Exposed to dust, odors, oil and noise
- Required to sit, stand, and move about the facility - - ability to operate a forklift up to 95% of scheduled working hours.
- Overtime required per schedule, 7-day week operation
These opportunities include the following perks!
v Health, Dental and Vision Offered
v Discounts through major retailers such as Verizon, AT&T & Sam's Club Memberships
v Free Online courses thorough Penn & Foster. The largest online educational institution.
v Weekly direct deposit. No worries about paper checks.
v Bonus Programs! Make extra $$$money$$$ just for coming into work!
Positions available to start asap!
*Contingent on experience, availability, passing a Drug screen, and Background check
$$$Want to make extra Money???$$$ Here are some extra ways you can earn money with us!
After your first two consecutive weeks with no attendance issues, you will receive $120 bucks as a thank you for your hard work, from us , to you.
Come to work on time, every day you are scheduled and earn money!
Potential to qualify for monthly perfect attendance incentives for the first 90 days! Up to $150!
We are always looking for Qualified Warehouse and Manufacturing Associates for our client sites!
$80 bucks for anyone your refer and that works 80 consecutive hours at any of our client sites.