ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for an experienced Hand Finisher
Pay $19-$20 1st Shift 7:30am-4:30pm ; Apex NC
Primarily responsible for preparing all types of cutting tools, segments and creasing tools to company standards for finished product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Prepares cutting segments pre and post heat treat such as deburring, removing extra material in corners, and cleaning
• Total Inspection of segments pre and post Heat Treat to print requirements.
• Performs work under microscope with hand tools for duration of shift required.
• Repairs all types of related damages of segments.
• Able to meet delivery schedules and require overtime if needed to do so.
• Operates all equipment in area as instructed.
• Flex work shift due to production requirements.
• Takes care of any and all duties assigned to them.
• Use and maintain proper production paperwork and scanning with accuracy.
• Oversees the training of new employees.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience