POSITION: Sit-Down Forklift Operator
JOB SUMMARY: A forklift operator will perform different requirements and operate forklift equipment properly, as well as completing daily checklist before starting your shift to make sure the lift is in operational condition.
1. Lift 10-40 pounds
2. Work well with a partner or in a team setting.
3. Utilizes required safety equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), deemed necessary in company facilities to eliminate or reduce workplace hazards.
4.Perform job requirements and operate sit down forklift equipment properly
5. Possibility of being moved to other work groups and work different hours to meet staffing requirements which could include over time.
6. Read and comprehend simple instructions from production standards, memos, or other correspondence.
7. Understand and know how, along with importance of, what your job description includes.
PPE REQUIRED: Steel toe shoes are required!!
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US: