POSITION: Paint Tech I:
A Paint Tech I will perform all tasks involved in the manufacturing of the Company’s products. Production of metal shapes for customers that manufacture such items as doors, windows, screens, and other items that require metal shapes. The position follows standard operating procedures and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
1. Lift 10-40 pounds repetitively.
2. Ability to reach above head repetitively.
3. Performs quality checks on products manufactured.
4. Utilizes required safety equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), deemed necessary in company facilities to eliminate or reduce workplace hazards.
5. Perform job requirements and operate equipment within safety guidelines and reports any nonconformance.
6. Rotation and bending are required for all job assignments.
7. Required to move to other work groups and work different hours to meet staffing requirements which could include over time.
8. Read and comprehend simple instructions from production standards, memos, or other correspondence.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT US: