IMMEDIATE HIRING, 2nd SHIFT (URBANA, OH) PLUS A CHANCE TO EARN AN EXTRA $200, FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY REFERRAL BONUS!!!
2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm
The warehouse associate can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping/manifesting and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Marks and inventories packages for storage or transit
• May also include palletizing and shrink-wrap.
• Duties may include receiving, checking and storing
• May be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
• Use MH Equipment to move and store materials within the warehouse
• Use MH Equipment to pick, verify and pack orders according to standard practice
• Use MH Equipment or other designated means to load goods into trailers or other designated transport vehicles for distribution
• Works from pick sheet to pull product or supplies.
• May be required to cycle count inventory
• Check orders against pull sheets.
•“Dangerous Goods”: when receiving dangerous goods, the necessary procedures must be followed and these shipments must be stored in the designated section of the warehouse.
• If/when applicable, ‘bonded’ cargo must be processed and handled accordingly, based on existing guidelines for this type of shipment • Maintain warehouse clean and free of debris at all times
• Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive, but not limited, to OSHA, DOT, EPA and other government agencies. Certification required to handle any hazardous material(s)