Summary of Position: Local manufacturing company has openings for 2nd and 3rd shift for CNC operators. If you have experience, the aptitude and a willingness to learn, our client will consider giving you shot. This company has only had layoffs 2 times in its 63-year history. ZERO cost for healthcare once hired on.
YOU MUST HAVE SOLID ATTENDANCE!!
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift
Must have experience in the following areas.
• Prior CNC Operator experience (1 year)
• Understanding of Micron Measuring
• Must have the skill to read prints, decipher tolerances, proven capability with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and bore gauges
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
• Confirm settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work-pieces.
• Must have a positive attitude
FREE online college courses
Medical Plans Available