Hiring Urgently! Resume needed: send to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Electrical Background needed!
PCX Corporation is a leader in the offsite manufacturing of electrical and mechanical systems for Data Center, Commercial Construction, and Industrial/Energy markets. PCX was one of the early concept originators of offsite prefabricated electrical solutions. The primary strength of the company has always been the ability to engineer, integrate and fabricate complex electrical and mechanical systems into large custom enclosures or skid based systems.
The Electrical Integrator will be responsible for completing all assigned work according to specifications in a high quality and safe manner. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the integration of electrical equipment on modular base frames, enclosures, and all other PCX products while adhering to all engineering and quality specifications.
The Electrical Integrator is capable of bending conduit, mounting electrical panels and junction boxes, and installing and terminating electrical and control wiring in a clean, safe and concise manner.
1. electrical assembler
2. electrical wiring
3. control wiring, switch gears, compression lugs, schematics,
4. cabling, wiring, strip, crimp, splice, terminate
• Read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings to perform work correctly and identify areas for improvement as applicable.
• Follow instructions of the electrical supervisor and suggest improvements.
• Follow PCX safety guidelines and requirements.
• Safely work with all equipment, machines, and tools required for job completion.
• Listen and follow directions from supervisors and management.
• Verify conformance of work to specifications.
• Exhibit quality workmanship that adheres to engineering and customer specifications.
• Adheres to PCX Quality Management System and ISO9001 standards.
• Work in a timely, efficient manner to meet all daily performance objectives.
• Maintain tools and equipment in proper working condition.
• Identify assembly and production issues.
• Complete Time Reporting sheets.
• Ensure work environment is clean and safe.
• Report inventory use as required. Required Qualifications:
• Ability to read and understand posted bulletins